Q. Can I choose where to take my vehicle for repairs?
YES! Connecticut law allows you the right to choose your repair shop, regardless of what your insurance company makes you believe. If they tell you to take it to their direct repair shop, simply tell them you want Bob’s Collision Center to fix your car and let us take care of the rest.
Q. Does Bob’s Collision Center help deal with my insurance company?
YES! Insurance companies continue to make the customers do more work to get their claim processed and cars repaired, we will happily communicate with your company and get your repairs done as quickly as possible. Just give us your claim number and information and let Bob’s Collision do the rest.
Q. Are the repairs to my vehicle guaranteed?
We hold ourselves to the highest standard in the auto repair industry and want to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work. Since your car is one of the biggest purchases you make in life, we want you to feel as confident in it when you leave our shop as you did the first time you drove it. Our lifetime guarantee to your repairs means we will happily make everything perfect that you might not be satisfied with.
Q. Can you help with rental car arrangements?
Yes, if you are in need of a car rental during the length of repairs, we will arrange for you to be picked up when you drop your car off.
Q. What should I do if I am in an accident?
• Stop immediately. Call the police.
• See if anyone is injured. If injuries appear serious, call an ambulance. If you are hurt seek treatment promptly.
• Write a complete description of the accident as soon as possible.
• Submit required accident reports to the proper authorities.
• Log the following information:
Date and Time of Accident
Other Driver’s Name, Address, and Phone number
Vehicle Information- (VIN #)
Year, Make and Model
Driver’s License Number
Insurance Company Name
• Because by law you are able to arrange to take your damaged vehicle to the shop of your choice, call Bob’s Collison Center immediately, and we will have your vehicle brought to our facility.
• Let Bob’s Collision Center help you notify your insurance company, and take care of everything from start to finish.